- Tahari Women's Ta-Pandora Loafer, Fawn, Size 7.0 xH9g US 5 UK
- Women Transparent Rhinestone High Heels Sandals Peep Toe Buckle Beaded shoes
- Women's Roman Slingbacks Round Toe Ankle Strap Flat Heel Sandals shoes Plus Size
- American Rag KENNA, Zapatilla Cuña womenes, Punta Cerrada
- Clarks Ladies Arista Abe Black Leather Court shoes - D Fitting (R38A) (Kett)
- women Nina shoes À Talons color Métallique Silver Glitter size 40 EU
- High Stilettos Heels Slingback Women's Party Clear Sandals Transparent shoes HOT
- Marco Tozzi Court shoes Ballerina Slippers Beige Soft Inner Sole Real Leather
- New Balance Women's Zante V3, Poisonberry Dark Mulberry, 10 B US
- Propet Women's Billie Oxford, Black Red, 10 2E US
- shoes Etnies Scout man sneakers beige size 43
- TAMARIS 1-1-22306-29-001 Pumps Leder black Neuware
- ARAVON BY NEW BALANCE 226525 taupe leather slip on booties sz. 7 B
- JOHNSTON AND MURPHY SHOES LOAFERS SLIP ON BLACK LEATHER SIZE 11 M
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships are now closed. For information about the next round of awards, MBT Trainers Chapa Birch Cream Ivory Toning Support Lace-Up UK 3.5.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Awards to study in the UK in 2020/2021 will reopen in August 2019.